Layton Family Medicine
At Layton Family Medicine, we embrace and practice patient-centered care and we strive to provide all of our patients with the best possible medical care. We encourage each patient to take an active role in their healthcare. We believe that in addition to helping patients when they are sick, we can and should help guide them in making healthy choices for preventive care. For your convenience, we now offer online appointment scheduling. Make an appointment online today!
NEW EXTENDED URGENT CARE HOURS
Now Open Until 9 pm, 7 days a week!
X-ray on site for possible/minor bone breaks.
When to use our Urgent Care or Walk-In clinics:
- Colds, sore throats, earaches and influenza symptoms
- Stomach flu
- Urinary tract infections
- Minor/moderate injuries such as cuts, sprains and minor fractures
- Migraine headaches
- Back Strains
- Unable to wait for a regular appointment
- When your primary care physician is out of the office
- Do not have a primary care physician
- Chest pain or other signs of heart attack
- Severe shortness of breath, severe asthma or severe allergic reaction
- Possible stroke – numbness on one side of the body, difficulty speaking
- Severe injuries, uncontrolled bleeding
- Poisoning or overdose
- Loss of consciousness, seizures
- Not sure whether to go to the Emergency Room or Urgent Care
We try to accommodate our patients' busy lives by offering Urgent Care Hours Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. We are now accepting new patients and same-day appointments.
Schedule Your Physical With Us
At Layton Family medicine we offer fast and convenient physical appointments for you and your family. Whether for an upcoming mission, a sports team or an annual wellness check, call us today for your appointment!
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Accreditation
Our clinic is working towards accreditation as an NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). What does this mean to you? It means a health care setting that facilitates a partnership between you, your personal physician, and when appropriate, your family.
The goal is to make sure you receive the indicated care when and where you need and want it. Get more information on PCMH and NCQA.
Online Appointment Scheduling
Find a Provider &
Schedule Online Now!
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at
Appointments are available
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Please call in advance for routine office visits.